Western Legacy Alliance strives to preserve the working landscapes and lifestyles of the American West. We do this by supporting and promoting sustainable land-use solutions to ensure social and economic benefits for local communities and the nation.
Western United States
- Preserve traditional land uses in the American West.
- Promote the participation and education of youth in agricultural and resource fields.
- Advocate for sustainable and responsible access to federal and state lands.
- Identify and respond to challenges that threaten working landscapes and the lifestyles of people that use them.
- Protect homes, small businesses and other private property against government seizure or unreasonable government interference.
- Work with land managers today to guarantee more choices and healthier landscapes for the land management of tomorrow.
Western Legacy Alliance (WLA) is a member-funded and member-directed organization. Coalition leadership consists of an eight-member Executive Committee made of founding members and representation from key stakeholders.